What: FREE Webinar
When: Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 2PM EST
How to Improve Data Center Cooling Using Computational Fluid Dynamics
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is widely used for predicting and optimizing the cooling performance of existing data centers and designing more efficient new data centers. This presentation demonstrates how a CFD software product can be used to examine the cooling conditions of data centers, evaluate various remedies, and emphasize the need to properly implement containment solutions when applicable. This includes several case studies of real-life data centers in which the CFD technique was used to implement containment solutions correctly and effectively.
- Learn how CFD modeling can help you visualize and overcome data center challenges
- Understand the impact of airflow management
- Define steps to optimize cooling efficiency and lower first costs as well as operating costs
- Review a variety of real-world customer use cases
- Calculate the savings afforded through proper air management and containment
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!