Entisys360 Unveils ‘Cloud First’ Strategy
Combining solutions architecture and professional services, with products and solutions from today’s best-of-breed vendors, the IT consultancy is on the leading edge of cloud enablement.
Entisys360, formerly Entisys Solutions and Agile360 has announced the unveiling of its “Cloud First” strategy.
“Entisys360 is known throughout the industry for quickly responding to the evolving needs of our clients, while consistently staying ahead of the technology curve,” said Mike Strohl, CEO, Entisys360. “In becoming a ‘Cloud First’ company, we are again placing ourselves at the forefront of technology innovation — staying one step ahead of our clients by meeting tomorrow’s business needs, today.”
He added, “Advanced virtualization and cloud solutions from best-of-breed vendors, coupled with our innovative solutions architecture and professional services is also enabling us to drive the adoption of cloud-based infrastructure within our clients’ enterprises, regardless of whether it is a public, private or hybrid configuration.”
Entisys360’s “Cloud First” strategy includes the following areas:
- Microsoft: Focused around helping customers move workloads to the Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Store Simple platforms, this includes the development and implementation of private and hybrid cloud configurations where IT infrastructure is housed on-premise, and/or in a variety of Microsoft Cloud based platforms.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): The AWS platform offers a wide range of core services for cloud-based infrastructures. This technology is used to implement Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS), Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS), DevOps-as-a-Service and other public and private cloud services. And, through AWS and Entisys360’s professional services, customers can also benefit from instructor-led workshops, migration planning and services, and Enterprise Managed Services (EMS).
- Entisys360 Desktop-in-the-Cloud: Entisys360 offers a full-featured Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) running in the AWS Cloud. Instant-on capabilities mean that clients can sign up and start using the Entisys360 Desktop-in-the-Cloud immediately, regardless of whether they have a single desktop or a network of thousands.
- Private Cloud Solutions: For customers deploying a combination of private and public cloud solutions within a hybrid model, Entisys360 offers complete solutions for on-premise private cloud configurations, instructor-led workshops, architectural planning and design, implementation, training and support services.
- As-a-Service Cloud Solutions: Based on the specific business requirements of the client, Entisys360 offers a number of “as-a-service” solutions including PaaS, DRaaS, SaaS, DBaaS and DevOps-as-a-Service. Prior to implementing these solutions, Entisys360’s expert cloud architects and consultants work with each client to evaluate their existing environment and develop strategic plans around when and how to move their enterprise to the cloud.
- Strategic Planning: Entisys360 solution architects and consultants evaluate the client’s overall business and technology environment, working together to create a vision, strategic roadmaps and provide operational readiness services. These services do not focus on any single cloud-based service, but instead are geared toward optimizing the business by leveraging cloud-based services.
“In becoming a ‘Cloud First’ company, we want to assure our valued clients and partners that nothing has changed in terms of our core offerings,” said Matt General, CTO, Entisys360. “In fact, as a trusted advisor in the deployment of advanced infrastructure, virtualization and cloud solutions, we are in a position where we can identify the best combination of products and services required to solve our clients’ most pressing IT challenges regardless of whether their infrastructure resides on-premise, in a data center or in the cloud.”