Cloud World Series Awards Set
The Cloud World Series Awards 2015 will be heldconcurrently with the Cloud World Forum on June 24, 2015, Olympia Grand, London. Entries will be accepted until May 10, 2015.
The Cloud World Series Awards is a celebration of the drive, innovation and hard work in the global cloud computing industry, with six categories recognizing services from across the ecosystem. The Awards will bring together the industry leaders and experts across the cloud that have driven developments in cloud over the past year.
Past winners include Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Egnyte, Cohesive FT and sales-i!
The ceremony will be presented by Bryan Glick, editor in chief of Computer Weekly, taking place on the show floor of Cloud World Forum in the Olympia Grand on June 24, 2015.
The independent judging board, which is comprised of world class experts in cloud computing, will independently select the shortlist and also select the winners.
This year’s panel includes:
- Professor Mark Skilton, Professor of Practice in Information Systems & Management, Warwick Business School
- Chris Wray, Partner, Kemp Little Consulting
- Camille Mendler, Principal Analyst and Head of Enterprise Verticals, Informa Telecoms & Media
- Jacqui Taylor, CEO, FlyingBinary
The categories are:
- Cloud Platform Innovation of the Year
- Best Cloud Application
- Most Innovative SME/Start Vendor
- Best IoT Platform
- Best Cloud SME Project by a Vendor
- Best Enterprise Mobility Solution
The winners received a Winner’s Trophy, a Winner’s email posted to the full Cloud World Forum mailing list, were featured in the Winner’s press release and were given a ‘Winner of Cloud World Series Awards’ logo and icon to use on their own promotional materials.
For more information visit the This article was originally posted “Cloud World Series Awards Set” from Cloud Strategy Magazine..