HITEC Power Protection Releases New UPS Solution
The company released the product at DCD Converged Canada.
HITEC Power Protection has announced the first official Power PRO series showcase at Datacenter Dynamics Converged, November 10 in Toronto, Canada (Booth #26). HITEC’s recently announced solution represents the industry’s most efficient UPS option for critical-power loads exceeding 1.5 MVA.
HITEC Power PRO series is a perfect fit for the event, offering data center operators the best power infrastructure option with the highest reliability, delivering the new standard for continuous power with:
- Lowest possible TCO
- Greatest reliability and uptime
- Highest available system efficiency
- Unrivalled monitoring and reporting
- Rapid and straightforward installation
- Intuitive control and operation
- Compact footprint, highest power density
- A sustainable and battery-free solution
“We have placed over half a century of UPS experience into developing the Power PRO series,” said Ranjan Misra, president of HITEC Power Protection North America. “We are excited to be sharing our new innovation — for the first time — with Datacenter Dynamics Converged attendees.”