CAPRE will convene the most active data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives on April 4, 2019 at the Westin New York at Times Square. More than 3,000 have attended this event over the last seven years. The 2019 summit will bring important industry trends and themes under the radar, including:
- Analysis of “real” demand and growth of data
- Evolution of supply side: From traditional colocation, to wholesale to hyperscale, what type of product is being delivered today and why?
- Is there too much capital entering the market and not enough deals?
- What is the silver lining to any challenge over the next 12-18 months?
- Impact of 5G on M&A: Future placement of data centers and who will own?