Defense Strategies Institute is proud to announce the 4th annual Multi-Intelligence Exploitation Summit, occurring on July 18-19, 2018 at the Mary M. Gates Learning center in Alexandria, VA. DSI designed this year’s Summit to focus on the theme “Delivering Integrated Intelligence for Timely and Actionable Decision-Making.”
The objective of DSI’s Multi-Intelligence Exploitation Summit is to explore the efforts of the IC Information Technology Enterprise and the way in which the IC and DoD are visualizing and processing significant amounts of data to deliver a holistic, multi-INT picture for effective exploitation.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of the Summit’s content and focus areas, and assembles the most respected minds in human and technical analysis from intelligence leaders to key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. The nonpartisan approach allows DSI to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Defense Strategies Institute’s Multi-Intelligence Exploitation Summit will feature senior-level keynote speakers including:
- LTG (Ret) Mary Legere, USA: managing director, National and Defense Intelligence Business, Accenture Federal Services
- John Sherman, chief information officer, Intelligence Community, ODNI
- Lt Gen John Bansemer, USAF, assistant director of National Intelligence for Partner Engagement ODNI
- Sherrill Nicely, chief information security officer, CIA
- Chris Page, chief information officer, Naval Intelligence Activity, Office of Naval Intelligence
- Jack Jones, SES, Director, ISR Infrastructure USD (I)
- Leslie Perkins, Deputy CTO, Information Dominance & CIO, SAF/CIO A6
- Larissa Knapp, Deputy Assistant Director, Directorate of Intelligence, FBI
Topics for this year's summit include:
- Current successes with the IC Enterprise Management and IC Desktop Environment Programs, and understanding what technical gaps industry can help with
- Advancements in fusing information stemming from different sensors and disciplines to develop accurate decisions
- Coordinating with partner agencies and industry to implement off-the-shelf and ready to install intel solutions at a quicker pace and cost-effective scale
- Understanding how to effectively prioritize in a budget-constrained environment while not compromising data security measures
- IC ITE’s role in employing big data tools and leveraging analytics to improve the Multi-INT landscape
- Progress in safeguarding information within the cloud to ensure that while sharing is encouraged between the IC, the integrity of data is not compromised
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, Military Services, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
Defense Strategies Institute has designed this Summit to provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Seating is limited. In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and State personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 4th Annual Multi-Intelligence Exploitation Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://multi-int.dsigroup.org/
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Christopher Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-672-8745.
The summit is closed to the press and no recordings will be allowed.