Red Hat and NetApp will host a webinar on integrating an IT environment to virtualize and migrate to the cloud on Thursday, March 13 at 11 .m. EST.
NetApp’s Jon Benedict and Red Hat’s Colin Devine will talk about their experience, and the benefits of the new virtual storage console for Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization in the context of their collaboration. Attendees will learn:
- A familiar, easy to use UI
- Speedy cloning
- Operational savings, including less activity between storage admins, fewer tickets, fewer menial admin tasks, allowing focus on more important ones
- A backup framework for virtual environments
- A road map for integration
- NetApp’s involvement with the oVirt project
- The session will include slides, demonstrations, as well as time for questions and answers
For more information or to register, visit the Red Hat website.