The new Open Forum will be held on March 19th at 2:00 pm ET. Our expert panel comprises:
• Kevin Dickens, Jacobs Architecture and Engineering Practice
• Scott Good, CB Richard Ellis Global Corporate Services
• Ted Martin, Digital Realty Trust
• Bruce Myatt, Critical Facilities Solutions, CFRT
• David Schirmacher, Goldman Sachs
• Robert Sullivan, Uptime Institute
More information about these speakers is available at the registration page. As editor of Mission Critical, I'll be moderating. The Open Forum answers your questions and only your questions. Speakers know that they will be called upon to answer any question relating to data center cooling that a speaker might ask. And to ensure a broad range of questions, we collect questions live during the event, but also during registration, through this blog, and on our LinkedIn discussion group. Please participate in this unique event and submit your question. As they used to tell me in school, if you have a question about something, it's a sure bet that someone else wants to hear the answer.