What: FREE Webinar
When: Available On-demand Until March 30, 2022
Earn: 1 AIA LU/HSW; 0.1 IACET CEU; 1 PDH
Importance of Cooling Water Filtration in Meeting Your Sustainability and OPEX Goal
Modern data centers can be quite complex in their requirement for high quality water. Water filtration systems play an important role in keeping data centers cool. Thousands of gallons of water can flow through an average data center cooling system each day, bringing along debris, scale and biological activity. These unwanted particulates can build up over time, causing drastic amounts of waste for your facility. Ultimately, increasing energy consumption and water waste, downtime and unwanted maintenance.
A proper Cooling Water treatment solution will help improve efficiency and operation for your data center, yielding improved OPEX.
- SIZE matters! The importance of particle size.
- Understanding your data center's WUE and PUE metrics and how water treatment can help.
- Examining filtration technology based on total OPEX.
- Achieving sustainability goals by managing your water footprint.
- Increase data center output with improved water quality.
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!.