What: FREE Webinar
When: Available On-demand Until May 12, 2021
How to successfully deploy lithium-ion UPSs by navigating the latest trends and requirement
The rapid demand for lithium batteries with uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs) has left the fire, safety, and electrical codes a step behind. In prior versions of these batteries – there was little guidance given on installation and code requirements. The latest versions require a more stringent look at new codes, requirements and practices.
It is important to not overlook considerations such as:
- battery room design,
- battery cabinet placement,
- fire detection and suppression,
- failure mitigation and effects analysis,
- FMEA regulations for new installations
Failure to pay attention to these details may risk the safety of your staff, facility and business. Join this webinar to stay informed on the newly revised codes and get a set of guidelines that system designers, installers, and end users can use to plan a successful installation that takes advantage of the benefits of lithium-ion batteries.
Join us to learn:
- What’s new in lithium-ion battery technology
- The benefits of lithium-ion batteries for your power infrastructure
- How to properly plan a successful lithium-ion UPS installation
- How to navigate the latest industry trends and requirements
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!