What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand Until August 23, 2019
How to Increase Efficiency and Lower Cooling Costs in Your Data Center
During this webinar, find out how Anthem Health, Inc. overcame tough challenges as they migrated their legacy data centers from open air to contained spaces. Anthem Health's new strategy includes both aisle and cabinet-level containment solutions. See the benefits they are receiving through a comparison of actual operational costs the chiller plant and cooling associated with their legacy design versus the new design that leverages Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) Computer Room Air Handler (CRAH) units.
Register today to find out more about:
- Utilizing a data driven approach in the planning and deployment of your containment strategies
- Leveraging Variable Frequency Drives in air handlers to lower cooling costs
- How contained spaces can minimize CAPEX
- The value of strong partnerships and their significance in having a successful outcome
- Viewers will understand why all containment systems and strategies are not created equal.
- Viewers will understand how to leverage containment in an effort to decrease data center operation costs and increase capacity.
- Viewers will understand how CFD modeling is helping Anthem navigate toward contained data center spaces and how to apply this idea to their own needs.