One year ago, Natron introduced the BluePack sodium-ion battery. You may remember these from Mission Critical’s top product award last year. Today, the company is introducing the world’s first sodium-ion battery cabinet powered by Prussian Blue, the BlueRack, which is designed for mission-critical and industrial applications.
Powered by Natron’s BluePack batteries, the BlueRack battery cabinet delivers high power density with rapid discharge and recharge, making it ideally suited to mission-critical environments like data centers and for applications such as peak power-shaving. Unlike lithium-ion battery technologies, Prussian blue-powered sodium-ion battery materials are sustainably and ethically sourced, and the batteries are safe and completely nonflammable, even when punctured.
About the BluePack battery and BlueRack battery cabinet:
- Wide operating temperature range (-20°C to +50°C)
- Round-trip efficiency >97%
- 50,000-100,000 discharge cycles
- Full recharge in 15 minutes or less
- UL9540A 'Champion'-rated nonflammable cells with no thermal runaway under any condition