EIG’s Nexus 1450 cybersecure power quality meter is now available in an indoor/outdoor NEMA 4-type enclosure. The enclosure adds metering capability without time-consuming and expensive redesign. The meter is pre-wired in the enclosure for error-free and quick installation. It comes with all necessary wiring, finger-safe voltage fuses, CT shorting blocks, and a control power transformer for the 277 option. A P70N color touchscreen display is also mounted inside the enclosure. The enclosure is lockable to prevent tampering.
The ENCNX1450 offers four power supply input configurations to meet every need for control power:
- 120 — A 120- to 240-V AC line powered enclosure.
- 277 — 277/480-V AC line powered enclosure (comes with a control power transformer).
- EXT24* — An 18- to 60-V DC external powered enclosure.
- EXT120* — A 120- to 240-V AC/DC – external powered enclosure.
* The external powered enclosures allow the meter to continue to record and log even
during a power outage.
Report Abusive Comment