Leviton introduced the Front Loading UTP QUICKPORT Patch Panel. With an innovative front-loading bezel, the panels are designed to ease deployment in existing networks; enable easy upgrades; and simplify frequent adds, moves, and changes for a variety of media applications. The panels are available in 2RU 48-port format, compatible with all QUICKPORT connectors, and fit all industry-standard, 19-inch racks and cabinets.
"Our new front-loading panel expands our existing broad offering of patch panels," said Jennifer Yanni, senior product manager for Leviton Network Solutions. "These panels provide network administrators an efficient way to add or change network ports without disrupting active connections, reducing the chance of unplanned downtime."
Innovative advantages of the new Front Loading UTP QUICKPORT Patch Panels include:
- Convenient front loading when access to the back of the panel is limited.
- Easy port mapping with vertical numbering.
- Compatibility with Leviton QUICKPORT products.
- Dual rear cable management bar option.
- A global solution, supporting North American and EU panel grounding and bonding requirements.