The Infinium accIAIM Fiber Solution from Legrand redefines fiber connectivity by replacing pre-terminated, cassette-based solutions with direct connections to deliver low insertion loss.
Hyperscale, cloud, and 5G network managers now require higher density and improved scalability that comes with the implementation of next-generation two-fiber connectors. However, when upgrading fiber systems, they are also experiencing challenges, such as polarity, optical loss, delivery, design/deployment headaches, and high costs associated with cassette use. The acclAIM Fiber Solution dramatically decreases or eliminates many of these challenges by leveraging unique innovations, including the following.
- Near infinite scalability to promote unlimited migration paths.
- Link configuration options, such as standard, array, distribution, convergent, or mixed.
- Multiple media interfaces, such as 10GBASE, 25GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE, and beyond.
- Application-defined polarity that can be adapted to any link configuration — preplanned, on-site, or on the fly.
- Direct mating breakout, allowing acclAIM connectors to mate directly to an array of twin fiber patch cords.
- No gender considerations — just direct connections.
- Flexible density beyond ultrahigh densities.
“The accIAIM Fiber Solution is ideal for any computer center experiencing challenges with increasing network speed, compressed optical budgets, or dealing with challenges associated with cassettes,” said Kristen Poulos, general manager, Legrand Data Infrastructure. “The fiber solution was not built to only address this current data center upgrade cycle but rather to provide value much longer. Due to its vast migration capability, the acclAIM enables sustainability through drastically longer life cycles to provide a building asset for decades to come.”