H5 Data Centers has announced that NewCloud Networks has increased its data center footprint to 345 Courtland Street NE, in downtown Atlanta. NewCloud Networks is a growing global cloud services provider that offers managed data center solutions and services including private, public, and hybrid cloud, cloud security services, and backup and disaster recovery services. Together, NewCloud Networks and H5 Data Centers can deliver a best-in-class hybrid IT offering at the Atlanta edge data center.
"345 Courtland serves as a major point of interconnection in the growing Atlanta data center market,” said Josh Simms, chief executive officer of H5 Data Centers. “NewCloud can access multiple carriers to give their international customer base a low latency and reliable IT architecture. Together, the companies can offer hybrid IT and data recovery options to enterprises throughout the Southeast.”
H5 Atlanta Colocation Highlights:
- Edge data center serving networks, content companies, and cloud services providers
- 110,000 sq ft data center with 10,000 sq ft of new data center space
- Diverse carrier access to 56 Marietta and 180 Peachtree
- Access to the region's top metro fiber and communications providers
- Redundant utility feeds from Georgia Power’s high capacity power grid
"We are excited to expand with H5 Data Centers," said Sam V. Kumar, founder & CEO of NewCloud Networks. "NewCloud Networks has a strong presence across the United States and a growing platform internationally. Establishing ourselves in Atlanta will allow us to enhance the delivery of our custom cloud computing and communications services on our ultra-low latency network to enterprises across the East Coast."