H5 Data Centers Announces Phase Two Expansion At Its Phoenix Data Center
The data center campus in Chandler, Arizona will be expanded by an additional 25,000 sq ft to meet growing enterprise demand.
H5 Data Centers has announced a 25,000 sq ft expansion of its Phoenix colocation facility located at 2600 W. Germann Road in Chandler, AZ. The second phase development at the 180,000 sq-ft data center adds needed infrastructure capacity to the data center campus. This expansion is part of a broader commitment H5 Data Centers has made to its Phoenix customers and the growing demand in Arizona. The project will be complete later this year.
Phase 2 improvements to the Phoenix data center include:
- Additional 25,000 sq ft of dedicated data center space
- Three private data center suites with capacity for up to 650 additional cabinets
- Up to 6 MWs of additional critical power
- Additional office and storage space
- New two-bay covered loading dock supporting extended semi-truck deliveries
"H5 Data Centers constructs data center designs for the needs of our rapidly growing enterprise and cloud service customer base,” said Josh Simms, chief executive officer of H5 Data Centers. "The demand for Phoenix colocation space and services continues to be strong from enterprises due to Arizona’s attractive power pricing and its data center sales & use tax incentive program."
H5 Phoenix Colocation Highlights:
- Tier III data center serving enterprises and cloud services providers
- 180,000 sq ft data center with up to 26 MWs of IT load
- Private colocation suites and cabinets
- Waterless data center design
- Ability to support power densities of 20+ kW per cabinet
- Access to multiple metro fiber providers and communications carriers
- Qualifies for Arizona-state sales tax abatement incentives