ASCO Power Technologies Announces Critical Power Engineering Conference In Richmond, Virginia
Attendees will receive 6+ PDH/CEU credits.
ASCO Power Technologies will hold its 2019 Richmond Engineering Conference on May 21, 2019, at The Westin Richmond in Richmond, Virginia. As part of ASCO’s commitment to innovation, the one-day conference offers free admission with emergency power distribution systems presentations and hands-on product demonstrations.
Attendees can receive 6 or more PDH/CEU credits and learn from ASCO Power Technologies’ licensed technical specialists and as well as industry experts. Participants will learn about real-world critical power applications and experiences that impact organizations every day.
The conference will cover technical details about specific distribution systems products, such as Automatic Transfer Switches, Load Banks, UPS, and Surge Protective Devices as well as solutions that can help them manage an entire electrical distribution system, such as Critical Power Management Solutions and Generator Paralleling Switchgear. The 2019 Richmond Engineering Conference will cater to providing valuable industry solutions to improve reliability, increase availability, solve new problems, reduce costs, and streamline compliance.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Specify the right transfer switch for every application
- Improve emergency power distribution system reliability, testing, and compliance
- Select communication and monitoring systems designed for the new age of information
- Understand the functions of specific parts of an emergency power distribution system
- Registration will start at 7:00 AM and presentations will run from 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Learn more and register at: https://www.ascopower.com/en-us/resource/our-resources/events/richmond-engineering-conference/.