Busway System from Power Distribution, Inc.
The company’s PowerWave2 Busway system is easier to install and designed to be more efficient to maintain.
Power Distribution, Inc. (PDI) has announced the availability of its new 600 Amp and 1000 Amp PowerWave 2™ Busway System. The PDI PowerWave 2 Busway System is suitable for data center/mission critical, retail, industrial, higher education markets and any facility where flexible power distribution is critical. The PowerWave 2 Busway System uses the highest quality materials with unmatched flexibility and design. In addition, PDI is introducing an IP2X system, ensuring complete isolation and simplified installation.
New features include:
- An open-channel design that allows for limitless positioning of the tap-off-box units.
- An innovative PowerWave 2 CouplerTek™ Technology enabling deployment with standard installation tools.
- Enhanced configuration, allowing the PowerWave 2 to be deployed in 250, 400, 600, 800, and 1,000 Amp systems.
- Increased safety by using an IP2X, finger-safe rated, continuous busway system to protect installers from live busrail conductors.
- In addition, PDI’s busway end-feed monitoring solution simplifies measurement validation, alarm management, maintenance, and repairs.