Schneider Electric has announced the latest version of its award-winning software, EcoStruxure™ Power SCADA Operation (PSO). Designed to provide real-time vision and control for timely response, the newest addition to the EcoStruxure Power edge control portfolio keeps demanding operations running with new levels of speed and situational awareness.
Power SCADA Operation is a key element within the EcoStruxure Power platform, part of Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure architecture, the open and interoperable system architecture for building, grid, industry and data center customers. This latest edition of EcoStruxure PSO reveals every power-related hidden risk and opportunity and significantly augments its industry leading edge control offers.
EcoStruxure Power SCADA Operation reveals risks and opportunities, extends network and diagnostic support, and adds new control capabilities:
- High-availability control & alarming is enabled through redundant software (PSO) and hardware (M580 field automation controller) featuring PLC time-stamped event capture.
- Breaker performance capabilities detect when protection settings have been changed and analyze circuit breaker aging to enable proactive maintenance.
- Continuous thermal monitoring avoids electrical fires using wireless busbar temperature sensors.
- Energy analysis allows operators to model and forecast energy usage, quantify savings, meet ISO50001 requirements and track energy performance indicators per ISO50006.
- Multi-site support enables roll-based access to one or more sites with full time zone support.
- Cybersecurity features include Windows active directory, McAfee whitelisting and security best practices to ensure secure operation.
- Significant enhancements built for large and power-critical facilities
Report Abusive Comment