UPS from Eaton
The 9PXM UPS is designed to deliver backup power for data center and IT managers.
Eaton has announced the North American launch of its 9PXM uninterruptible power system (UPS), a scalable, modular backup power solution for a wide range of data center, industrial, and commercial applications. With plug-and-play power and user-replaceable battery modules, the 9PXM UPS gives data center operators and IT managers a flexible solution for delivering reliable backup power that can scale to meet their needs.
The 9PXM’s high power rating, small footprint and easy rack conversion make it an ideal backup power solution for a range of IT applications. The solution’s online double-conversion technology, Eaton’s Advanced Battery Management (ABM®) technology and high efficiency mode deliver the highest level of reliability with the lowest total cost of ownership in the 4-20 kVA range, eliminating customers’ need to compromise reliability for efficiency.
Eaton’s 9PXM UPS offers a range of benefits and features, including:
- Smart extended battery module (EBM) technology that can sense the need for battery replacement
- Hot-swappable power and battery modules to reduce service calls or redundant system bypass
- Compact footprint that saves valuable equipment space and allows for deployment in tight spaces
- Compatibility with four-post or high-density racks, power distribution units (PDUs) and network gear for seamless integration into IT infrastructure
- Universal slots for extended runtime in a single chassis
Software integration for advanced features. Utilize Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager™ software to have the 9PXM trigger automatic remediation policies such as live migration of virtual machines in response to unplanned power events for disaster avoidance, or Visual Power Manager to manage and control edge deployments and large infrastructures.
With a 94% efficiency rating at full load, Eaton’s 9PXM UPS delivers reliable backup power with a small carbon footprint.