1 RU Circuit Breaker Panels from Amphenol Telect
The company has expanded its power distribution product line.
Amphenol Telect has introduced a new high-density circuit breaker panel with a broadvoltage range (±12V, ±24V, ±48V) — all in just 1 RU. The 300CB08 supports a wide range of available breaker sizes and is ideal for secondary distribution for today’s increasing infrastructure power requirements.
The UL listed, and NEBS certified (pending) panel offers dual 300A feeds and 16 field-installable output circuit breaker positions (8 per feed) up to 60A per circuit.
This panel is the highest current density panel on the market, in 1 RU, that is safety UL Listed and NEBS tested and certified (pending). Additional features and benefits include:
- Zone 4 seismic tested and certified
- Easy toggle switch configuration for alarming
- 1 RU/19 in. for 600A total capacity
- Easy breaker configuration
- Flexible in-circuit serviceability
- High efficiency, fully enclosed to minimize heat generation, ultimately reducing cooling demands