Vertiv Announces Winners of North American Partner Program Awards
Award recipients recognized at annual partner conference.
Vertiv, formerly Emerson Network Power, announced the North American Partner Award winners for 2017 achievement at their annual Partner Summit in New Orleans, LA. The award-winning companies were selected based on their commitment to empowering the vital applications of the digital world and supporting today’s growing mobile, cloud and edge computing markets with Vertiv IT infrastructure solutions.
The North American Partner Award winners include:
- Dell, Solution Provider of the Year – awarded to the partner who demonstrates excellence in selling the breadth of Vertiv offerings while providing superior service to their customers.
- Kelly Communications, Regional Partner of the Year – awarded to data center partner who is the leader in their region, creating strong relationships with their local customers.
- Presidio, Technology Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who displays superior knowledge of how to apply Vertiv technologies and services.
- Dataspan, Emerging Partner of the Year – awarded to the data center partner who is showing a commitment to learning about, and growing demand for, Vertiv solutions.
- Allcom Global Services, Federal Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who has best positioned Vertiv solutions for success in the government market.
- Javco, Canadian Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who is the leader in selling Vertiv products and services in Canada by creating strong relationships with their local customers.
- CDW, National Partner of the Year – awarded to the National Partner who grew Vertiv’s business year over year through well executed marketing and a high level of internal and customer engagement.
“Given the rise in the demand to bring IT capabilities closer to the user and the growing data of mobile devices, our partners are vital to taking care of the customer needs at the Edge. Our partners are critical to Vertiv’s success in this market,” said Bob Nahorski, vice president of commercial channels for Vertiv. “The winners of the 2017 Partner Program awards exemplify our customer focus and innovation to empower their business. They share our customer-first business values and we want to recognize their outstanding achievements during the past year.”
The award-winning Vertiv Partner Program provides channel partners with infrastructure products and services for data center and edge computing. By teaming up with Vertiv and bringing the most innovative solutions to market, partners can solve their customers’ most pressing challenges. Vertiv partners are equipped with the latest training, resources and support to help grow business, increase profits, and become industry front-runners.