H5 Data Centers Announces Expansion Of Its Atlanta Edge Data Center
The colocation site in downtown Atlanta will deliver an additional 22,000 RSF of data center space with dense network access.
H5 Data Centers has announced a 250-cabinet expansion at its Atlanta colocation facility located at 345 Courtland Street NE, in downtown Atlanta. The expansion of the 110,000 square-foot data center adds needed infrastructure capacity to the carrier hotel facility after H5 Data Centers leased 7,000 sq ft of powered shell space in 2017. With direct access to key Southeastern metro and long-haul fiber providers, 345 Courtland plays a vital role in Atlanta’s edge ecosystem.
"Atlanta is one of the country’s top points of interconnection,” said Josh Simms, chief executive officer of H5 Data Centers. “345 Courtland is host to numerous long-haul network cables and is a diverse network access alternative to 56 Marietta and 180 Peachtree. H5 Data Centers’ new data center space will help bolster the size and resiliency of the Atlanta interconnection and edge data center landscape.”
H5 Atlanta Colocation Highlights:
- Edge data center serving networks, content companies and cloud services providers
- 110,000 SF data center with 22,000 SF of additional space under construction
- Diverse carrier access to 56 Marietta and 180 Peachtree
- Access to the region's top metro fiber and communications providers
- Redundant utility feeds from Georgia Power’s high capacity, modern power grid