OneNeck® IT Solutions has announced that Luck Stone Corporation contracted for conversion of their IT infrastructure. OneNeck is moving Luck Stone’s Microsoft Dynamics AX environment from public cloud onto OneNeck’s private hosted cloud known as ReliaCloud®. OneNeck will continue providing Luck Stone with enterprise application, network, security and infrastructure management, along with database and operating system administration.
“During the last five years, OneNeck has proven they have the ability, expertise and experience to manage our Microsoft Dynamics AX environment,” said Donald Jones, VP of IT at Luck Stone. “We began noticing performance issues within our public cloud environment and realized we needed a more scalable, agile and secure solution. In talking with OneNeck about their Infrastructure as a Service solution, AX on ReliaCloud, we realized it could enhance our performance and security. At the same time, moving to ReliaCloud would allow us to take advantage of a more cost-effective solution. Adding ReliaCloud to the portfolio and moving to a private cloud environment just made sense.”
Luck Stone is one of the nation’s largest family-owned and operated producers of crushed stone, sand and gravel. Based in Richmond, Va., Luck Stone prides itself on being a dependable, responsive partner who continually strives to innovate and deliver consistent, quality material customers can count on for project and business success.
By moving their Microsoft Dynamics AX environment onto ReliaCloud (an enterprise-level hosted, private cloud that delivers the power and flexibility of a public cloud solution), Luck Stone will:
- Avoid unscheduled downtime and unplanned maintenance.
- Optimize their IT cost structure between capital and operating costs.
- Control their Microsoft Dynamics AX license base, while still maintaining full-platform certification and supportability.
- Leverage OneNeck’s depth of Microsoft application expertise.
- Have access to flexible resource pools to deploy (and re-deploy) as their IT environment changes.
- Continually meet security and compliance requirements.
- Securely connect with a variety of access points.
- Achieve advanced disaster recovery capabilities using resources in multiple data centers owned and operated by OneNeck.
“We’re proud to continue our partnership with Luck Stone and to help them move to an environment that enhances the performance of their IT and delivers greater security,” says Terry Swanson, Senior VP of Sales and Marketing at OneNeck. “We appreciate their business and attribute it to the dedication and experience of our employees. Having Luck Stone expand their contract to include ReliaCloud is a huge testament to the commitment of our entire team.”