The NetApp® E5600 SAN storage system supports high-IOPS mixed workloads and databases, high-performance file systems, and bandwidth-intensive streaming applications — all with equal ease.
The system is designed to allow users to achieve the highest levels of availability, integrity, and security via the E5600 system’s fully redundant I/O paths, advanced protection features, and extensive diagnostic capabilities.
Combine these E5600 high-availability features with SANtricity® patent-pending Dynamic Disk Pools (DDP) and thin-provisioning technology, and the result is a simple-to-deploy, simple-to-manage data storage solution.
E5600 highlights include:
- Balanced performance designed to support any workload
- SANtricity Remote Mirroring for proven data replication and disaster recovery
- Modular flexibility through multiple form factors and drive technology options
- Flexible host and network interface options
- Maximum storage density
- Full-disk encryption
- Intuitive management using NetApp SANtricity Storage Management software