Unisys Corporation has announced that it has added new consulting and advisory services to its suite of service management offerings. The new services better enable its clients to deploy and manage the popular ServiceNow® enterprise cloud as the linchpin in automated, analytics-backed solutions that enable delivery of new business and IT services and serve as drivers of digital-business transformation.
The new Unisys services — available in any combination relevant to the client’s requirements — include:
- Launch – Unisys installs and configures the ServiceNow enterprise cloud platform, creates a service catalog and dynamic end-user portal for service access, transfers operational data, trains end users on new features and functionality, and prepares the support organization for the solution going live;
- Optimization – Unisys formally reviews and benchmarks the maturity of the client’s current delivery and support processes, as well as the technical implementation of the current service-management platform, to drive a “maturity jump” from reactive help desk to proactive service desk, improve service desk productivity and streamline team resources;
- Management – Using the ServiceNow ServiceWatch suite for dynamic discovery and mapping of the relationships among IT components for specific business services, Unisys rationalizes the client’s current investments and creates a software-defined support framework to manage new digital services and related cloud-based infrastructure;
- Integration – Unisys accelerates enterprise-wide connectivity between the ServiceNow platform and additional systems through either standard application program interfaces (APIs) or Unisys’ custom enterprise messaging bus; and
- Analysis – Unisys sets up real time collection of service delivery and usage data for dashboards and reports that help streamline operational efficiency.
These new services complement the previously announced Unisys platform management service for ServiceNow, a subscription-based offering in which Unisys takes on the management and maintenance of an organization’s service-management environment to streamline and simplify operations.
“Service management solutions are a key enabler for digital business because they aggregate and integrate key elements – service catalog, data analytics, delivery channels and more — for successful deployment and management of a digital business model,” said Paul Gleeson, vice president, service integration and management, Unisys. “In our new services Unisys applies the expertise in consulting, management, analytics and cloud implementation that we have gained in hundreds of engagements to extend the value of the powerful ServiceNow platform for our clients. Our solutions enable organizations to integrate and manage IT assets from mobile to cloud so they can deliver increasingly automated services to their workers quickly and cost-efficiently.”