The Data Summit will be held May 10–11 at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York City, will feature multiple sessions and presentations on a range of focus areas from Big Data, to data architecture, database administration, customer experience, and knowledge management.
Executives from the leading data application, software, information management, data governance, and customer service organizations, including Forbes, Twitter, Radiant Advisors, US Environmental Protection Agency, Oracle, Delphix, Experian, Datavail, SAS Institute, Constant Contact and JPMorgan will be on hand.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Harnessing the Hadoop Ecosystem
- The Rise of Data-as-a-Service
- Moving to the Modern Data Architecture
- The Future of Data Warehousing
- Unlocking the Power of the Data Lake
- Overcoming Big Data Integration Challenges
- Machine Learning with Apache Spark
- Data Science in the Real World
- Data Engineering for the Internet of Things
- Increasing Agility Through Virtualization & The Cloud
- Taking Advantage of In-Memory Computing
- Moving From Traditional BI to Data Discovery
- Making the Shift from Relational to NoSQL
- Succeeding with Predictive Analytics
Join IT practitioners and business stakeholders alike for the third annual Data Summit conference. This unique event, held in the heart of the Big Apple, is where the top corporations, government agencies and public institutions gather to learn about the leading technologies and strategies for succeeding in this data-driven world. Data Summit offers a comprehensive educational experience designed to guide you through all of the key issues in data management and analysis today. This two-day event brings together IT managers, data architects, application developers, data analysts, project managers, and business managers for an intense immersion into the key technologies and strategies for becoming a data-informed business. Not only will you have the opportunity to hear and speak to industry-leading professionals, you'll be able to networks with peers that have either been where you are or are headed in a similar direction. Visit http://www.datasummit.com/speakers for the latest list of confirmed speakers.
Running concurrently with these conferences is the Data Solutions Showcase on Tuesday, May 10 through Wednesday, May 11. Featuring the top companies in the industry, the Data Solutions Showcase offers a vibrant marketplace of data management and analysis solution providers to explore, whether your team has a specific project that needs help or just wants to keep up with the latest trends.
Taking place May 10 and May 11, Data Summit again features two very popular co-located events: Hadoop Day and Virtualization Day. Whether your organization is currently considering Hadoop or virtualization, or you are already using either in production, these hyper-focused programs are your opportunity to connect with the experts in New York City and advance your knowledgebase. These unique educational events have all your bases covered.
- Tuesday, May 10: Ben Wellington, I Quant NY
- Wednesday, May 11: Kalev Hannes Leetaru, GDELT Project, Forbes columnist; John O'Brien, founder and principal, Radiant Advisors
In addition to these keynotes, this year's program includes speakers from leading companies including Forbes, Twitter, Radiant Advisors, US Environmental Protection Agency, Oracle, Delphix, Experian, Datavail, SAS Institute, Constant Contact and JPMorgan and others.