Cosentry has announced its participation in the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider program. Through the program, Cosentry will now offer Managed Office 365 Services along with its Managed Azure Services to customers. Microsoft's program enhances Cosentry's hybrid cloud offerings by enabling the company to sell combined offers and services, as well as directly provision, manage, support, and bill Microsoft products and services.
Cosentry combines expertise in Microsoft technology, customer requirements, and nine strategically located data centers across the Midwest to deliver the Microsoft Cloud Platform customized to meet specific customer needs.
"Cosentry has worked closely with Microsoft to technically validate our services and enable best-practice solutions for hybrid cloud deployments, including connections to Microsoft Azure global cloud," said Brad Hokamp, CEO, Cosentry. "The combination of our hybrid cloud consulting and managed services expertise simplifies the adoption of the public cloud for our customers, allowing them to focus their internal resources on more strategic initiatives that support business growth and market differentiation."
Through the Cloud Solution Provider program, Cosentry integrates Microsoft Cloud technologies to support mission critical and data-intensive workloads -- without requiring the purchase of additional add-ons. The collaboration is a value-added extension to in-house IT teams and allows organizations to work on more strategic initiatives rather than the tactical aspects of migration, deployment and upgrades. Cosentry will now offer the following services:
- Managed Azure Services:
- Best practice architecture planning, implementation, migration, operation and optimization
- Tailored governance to meet companies specific needs
- Monitoring, response and resolution support provided 24/7/365
- Security/compliance requirements for policy management
- Account and identity management for Azure
- Azure Billing is consolidated into the total Cosentry statement
- Optional services include: implementation and support of data backup and disaster recovery
Managed Office 365 Services:
- Initial environment assessment and performance recommendations
- Consulting services for ensuring Office 365 is customized for unique requirements
- Expertise in migration and deployment
- Architecting hybrid environments synchronizing Office 365 with on premise Exchange
- Configuration and monitoring
- Automatic upgrades and maintenance
- Real-time troubleshooting
"The Cloud Solution Provider Program puts our partners at the center of the customer relationship," said Phil Sorgen, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group at Microsoft Corp. "Through participation these partners have demonstrated dedication to helping our mutual customers successfully move to the cloud."
In addition, today's announcement broadens Cosentry's integrated Managed Services portfolio which currently includes:
- Managed Cloud Services
- Managed Operating Systems
- Managed Database Services
- Managed Security Services
- Managed Network Services
- Managed Disaster Recovery Services
This article was originally posted “Cosentry Joins Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Program” from Cloud Strategy Magazine.