DataCloud Europe 2015, which will be held June 3-4 in Monaco, has announced its speaker lineup. The event attracts 1,800 senior executives and decision makers from around the world.
Speakers from a diverse range of international organizations will come together to share their expertise including:
- Yahoo! Christina Page, Global Director of Energy and Sustainability Strategy
- The White House: Robert N. Knake, Former Director of Cyber Security
- Google: Christophe Baroux, Head of Google Cloud Platform for South Europe and Middle East Africa
- Digital Realty: John Sarkis, General Manager, Colocation & Connectivity
- Ebay: Mike Lewis, Director Mission Critical Engineering
- Microsoft: Christian Belady, General Manager - Data Center Services
- First Data Corporation: Mike Manos, Chief Technology Officer
- Interxion: Lex Coors, VP, Group Data Centre Technology & Engineering
- McKinsey & Company: Abhijit Dubey, Principal (San Francisco)
- TeliaSonera: Mattias Fridström, Vice President, Technology
- VMWare: Joe Baguley, Chief Technology Officer, EMEA
- Orange: Patrice Slupowski, Vice-President, Digital Innovation
The conference programme is one of the most extensive so far, held across four theatres focused on issues that are fundamental to datacentres and cloud.
Featured highlights include a cyber-security summit, dark fibre workshop with results from BroadGroup’s latest research, datacentre new markets, Internet of Things and Germany’s innovative approach, an array of end user case studies, colocation panels, post-merger Europe, regulation, and a special government roundtable.
"Wall Street likes to see growth, but reliability and cost are key factors for us, commented Mike Lewis, director Mission Critical Engineering, eBay Inc. “This is a fantastic industry where the landscape is changing in many ways since Data centers operators seek to provide excellent service to their customers.”
“Datacloud is a leadership event,” commented Philip Low, managing director of BroadGroup. “As a place to meet, network and collaborate for every datacentre and cloud business owner, it is unparalleled in terms of the quality of executives attending, and who use the event as an annual platform to do deals.”
The two day event set against the prestigious backdrop of Monaco will deliver a rich and innovative programme of keynotes, panel sessions, labs, workshops and demonstrations offering a complete view of the market, its developments, new solutions, trends and innovations.
Advance standard tickets are currently available on the website.