Interactive Intelligence Launches Latest Enterprise Collaboration and Communications Cloud Services
New collaboration and communications cloud services designed to reduce costs, increase productivity.
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. has launched its latest cloud services for enterprise collaboration and communications: PureCloud Collaborate?and PureCloud Communicate?.
These latest services are delivered from the company’s new multitenant, enterprise-grade PureCloud?platform designed for rapid deployment, unlimited scalability, and maximum reliability and security.
“PureCloud?is the first and only modern, integrated, enterprise-grade cloud platform for business collaboration and communications services,” said Jeff Platón, chief marketing officer for Interactive Intelligence. “We designed these cloud services to help businesses solve the problem of having to use multiple point products for their collaboration and communications needs – multiple applications that cost increasingly more to manage, lack security, and result in a poor user experience.”
The PureCloud Collaborate?and Communicate?services offer the following functionality:
- Real-time enterprise collaboration tools, such as searchable employee profile information, instant messaging, multi-user chat rooms, multi-party video conferencing, and desktop sharing help increase productivity.
- Integrated content management offers cloud-based storage and easy sharing of documents, images and other content both inside and outside the organization for simple, secure and efficient team-based collaboration.
- Sophisticated IP PBX capabilities, including auto-attendant, call recording, speech recognition and unified messaging meet the needs of the largest organizations.
- Support for multiple voice, video and mobile endpoints extends communications and collaboration to any device, including landlines, for a more productive mobile workforce.
- Remote survivability provides PBX, IVR, and call recording functionality in the event of lost Internet connectivity for business continuity.
With unlimited scalability and the ability to handle bursts of activity, PureCloud Collaborate?and Communicate?are ideal for the largest organizations, especially businesses that are highly cyclical. PureCloud Collaborate?and Communicate?are also ideal for SMBs that want a cost-effective “pay for what you use” subscription model.
“The majority of businesses today are struggling to manage the proliferation of communications channels and devices that employees and customers now have access to,” Platón said. “Our goal is to address this with a set of cloud services that are easy to deploy and use regardless of the medium or endpoint. In short, we’re on a mission to make work simple.”
The PureCloud Collaborate?and Communicate?services will be offered by the Interactive Intelligence global channel of 350-plus resellers, and by the company’s direct salesforce.
PureCloud Collaborate?is currently generally available as an unlimited free service to an unlimited number of users. PureCloud Communicate?is expected to be generally available in Q2.
This article was originally posted “Interactive Intelligence Launches Latest Enterprise Collaboration and Communications Cloud Services” from Cloud Strategy Magazine.