Five9 Introduces Cloud Alliance Partner Program
Inaugural partners provide integrated cloud applications that expand the Five9 Solution.
Five9 has launched the Five9 Cloud Alliance Partner Program. In addition to the partnerships that Five9 has with the leading CRM providers, such as Microsoft, Netsuite, Oracle, Salesforce, and Zendesk, the new Five9 Cloud Alliance Partner Program enables other third party software providers to seamlessly integrate their cloud contact center solutions with Five9.
The inaugural partners provide additional options to enhance the Five9 cloud contact center suite. For example:
- Authority Software is a cloud application that collects, manages and assimilates information generated at every customer touch point. It provides visibility into all customer data regardless of origin for sales, marketing and customer service.
“Integrating Authority Software into the Five9 cloud platform just made sense. These solutions complement each other and help create higher quality customer service interactions and experiences. By coupling customer care and contact center software, companies are better able to serve customers,” said Lou Mandic, CEO and president, Authority Software.
- Mattersight Corporation is a leader in enterprise analytics focused on customer and employee interactions and behaviors. By pairing callers and agents based upon personality and communication style, Mattersight® Predictive Behavioral Routing enables organizations to increase sales and retention, reduce call handle times, and improve customer experience and satisfaction.
“By leveraging the power of personality and language, we help our clients improve customer interactions and ultimately business outcomes. We are pleased to enter into this new partnership and offer Five9 customer a new option for optimized call routing,” said Jeff Geltz, CIO and vice president, Mattersight.
- Mobile Messaging Solutions (mms) provides mobile applications and text-messaging services to contact centers. From interactive text-messaging to carrier-grade self-service applications, mms combines open integration protocols with custom app/web/SMS deployments to connect with a world on the move.
“MMS is proud to help Five9 customers better track their text messaging efforts. Integrated messaging systems can be complicated, but they are effective channels for reaching customers on the devices they can’t live without – their cell phones. By integrating mms services with the Five9 cloud contact center solution, companies are able to successfully deploy text messaging services and measure campaign success,” said Sarianne Palmesano, senior product manager, mms Inc.
- PlayVox Workforce Engagement Platform offers an integrated set of capabilities that includes gamification, agent performance automation, training, social engagement, and real-time employee communication for Five9 customers.
“PlayVox is excited to be an inaugural member of the Five9 Cloud Alliance Partner Program. Integrating with a top-of-the-line cloud contact center solution means that we are better able to motivate and engage agents in the customer experiences. Outcomes include greater productivity, customer loyalty and employee retention. Our paired offering improves agent and customer experiences, which ultimately improve sales and customer service performance,” said Joe McFadden, vice president North America operations, PlayVox.
- Sightcall provides any contact center the ability to enrich customers’ interactions with real time video, screensharing, remote drawing and many other custom features right from your website or mobile app.
“SightCall allows your agents to see exactly what a customer’s problem is, eliminating wasted time trying to explain issues. Agents are able to solve issues more efficiently and increase ticket resolution, providing immediate ROI. We are extremely excited by this partnership because it will allow agents to engage directly in live interactions directly within their own CRM or the Five9 agent desktop,” said Thomas Cottereau, CEO, Sightcall.
“Being able to deliver fully integrated contact center applications gives organizations the tools they need to better serve their customers. We are proud to announce this new program, and look forward to adding additional solution partners,” said Walt Rossi, vice president business development, Five9.
This article was originally posted “Five9 Introduces Cloud Alliance Partner Program” from Cloud Strategy Magazine.