Broadview Networks® has announced a new partnership with Telecom Consulting Group (TCG). TCG will offer Broadview’s OfficeSuite® portfolio of cloud products and services to partners and agents nationwide.
“Broadview’s cloud services deliver a fully-integrated set of solutions that our partners can now extend to their business customers”
Broadview’s award-winning OfficeSuite® product portfolio offers business customers cloud-based services that allow them to move infrastructure and software to the cloud for secure, anytime, anywhere access. OfficeSuite products deliver unrivaled mobility, flexibility, and ease of use to ensure business continuity and disaster avoidance.
TCG agents will have access to Broadview’s entire OfficeSuite® portfolio of services, including:
- OfficeSuite® Phone, an award-wining, cloud-based unified communications system
- OfficeSuite HD Meeting™, a cloud meeting service that unifies HD video and audio conferencing, online meeting and collaboration into one platform
- OfficeSuite® hosted email services, including Microsoft Exchange® and OpenXchange packages
- OfficeSuite® hosted virtual desktops that provide anywhere access to files and applications
- OfficeSuite® hosted virtual and dedicated servers for rapid deployment and reliability
- OfficeSuite® Data backup and recovery to ensure business continuity
- OfficeSuite® PrivateCloud services for virtualized datacenter technology
“Broadview’s cloud services deliver a fully-integrated set of solutions that our partners can now extend to their business customers,” said Dan Pirigyi, partner at TCG. “Broadview’s MyOfficeSuite portal allows users to customize the widget-based dashboard according to their individual preferences, which is an important differentiator in the market and helps our agents better serve their customers’ needs. Broadview’s emphasis on customer service, along with its innovative cloud products, provides the type of experience that keeps customers coming back for more. I anticipate a long-lasting and very successful partnership.”
“TCG is known for providing a hands-on approach to deliver tailored solutions for its business customers,” said Donna Wenk, Broadview’s senior vice president of Alternate Channels. “This customer-centric approach is a philosophy that Broadview shares as a core part of our company culture. The strategic partnership allows Broadview to offer our solutions to TCG’s extensive network of cloud agents while delivering the type of personalized service and support our customers have come to expect.”
This article was originally posted “TCG Partners With Broadview” from Cloud Strategy Magazine.