The award-winning Cloud Expo Europe returns in 2015 with a bigger and better line-up aimed at helping businesses learn what’s new and what’s next in cloud technology. The free event takes place on 11-12 March 2015 at ExCeL London and will host a record number of suppliers, as well as 350 global expert speakers, as part of a standout conference and seminar programme.
The IT landscape has changed beyond recognition and will continue to disrupt every industry it touches, with cloud spearheading the revolution/shift. No matter where visitors are on their cloud journey — whether they are looking to migrate into new markets or drive their business’ digital transformation — Cloud Expo Europe aims to help them understand the technology and arms them with an informed awareness of how to bring the best value to their organisation.
What’s new for 2015:
- Internet of Things (IoT) conference stream: IoT is the third wave of Internet Development. It is clear that IoT is not a fad, and for businesses using the IoT whilst harnessing the power of Big Data alongside, it will be revolutionary. Visitors can learn how these game changing fields of technology will shape the future of business, hearing from speakers including Virgin Active, eBay and the University of Cambridge.
- The Future of Enterprise Hackathon challenge: IncuBus, a startup incubator on a bus, hosts a two-day hackathon at Cloud Expo Europe. Visitors can join in with the challenge and help develop the next disruptive cloud technologies.
- Security in the cloud: With cloud security high on every business agenda, the Cloud Security Alliance will be co-hosting an enhanced security and compliance track aimed at helping both small and larger organisations better safeguard their business systems and data against cyber-attacks.
- Open Cloud & Developer Park: An increasing number of organisations are relying on open source platforms and infrastructures to run their day-to-day business processes. This new feature of the show aims to help visitors learn how to get the most out of Open Source in order to boost efficiency and aid agility and interoperability in in the fast-moving world of tech.
- Cloud Industry Forum: The Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) will be leading topical discussions on key issues impacting the development of the industry, as well as sharing best practice strategies for both service providers and businesses.
- Software Defined Networks: Key technology trends are driving the need for new network architectures to better cope with today’s dynamic computing needs. This new element in the Cloud Expo Europe 2015 line-up will shine a light on Software Defined Networking and its potential to optimise efficiency and resilience.
- Club Service Provider: A new VIP global delegate programme for senior business leaders working for service providers, telcos, system integrators, VARs, resellers, ISVs, hosting businesses and the cloud ecosystem.
This article was originally posted “New Line-Up Announced For Cloud Expo Europe 2015” from Cloud Strategy Magazine.