Alert Logic has announced the addition of Alert Logic Log Manager to AWS Marketplace, making the entire suite of Alert Logic SaaS security solutions available via AWS Marketplace. Alert Logic Log Manager on AWS Marketplace allows customers to quickly provision comprehensive log management for their AWS environments, while having the simplified benefit of billing the solution to their AWS account. In addition, Alert Logic Log Manager, Alert Logic Threat Manager and Alert Logic Web Security Manager are now eligible for the new annual subscription feature on AWS Marketplace.
Alert Logic Log Manager benefits include:
- Reduced time to audit-readiness with pre-built and automated compliance reports, saving time and money while reducing complexity.
- Unlimited, scalable real-time data collection to accommodate a company's growing and changing AWS environment.
- Delivered "as-a-Service" so IT departments don't have to focus on managing the storage, compute and software required for 24 x 7 availability.
Along with this new product availability, Alert Logic's full suite of SaaS solutions will now be eligible for AWS Marketplace annual subscription billing. This new billing option gives customers the choice of a yearly pricing structure to simplify the purchasing of the product, while also providing an annual discount to the traditional monthly billing pricing.
"We are excited to have Alert Logic offer their software with annual pricing on AWS Marketplace," said Terry Hanold, Vice President, Cloud Commerce, Amazon Web Services, Inc. "With Alert Logic's full suite of SaaS solutions available on both hourly and annual pricing, customers can quickly launch new initiatives without large up-front costs, while taking advantage of material savings for steady-state, long-term workloads."
The complete suite of Alert Logic solutions provides a unique set of benefits to the customer, including:
- Deep insights into security via Alert Logic's SaaS-based big-data analytics and correlation engine, global threat visibility and security research focused on emerging threats and security best practices.
- Continuous protection across the application stack via a 24x7 Security Operations Center that analyzes, escalates, and works with customers to remediate threats with actionable intelligence.
- Cloud-based delivery model — no hardware or software for the customer to manage and a flexible op-ex based licensing model.
"Alert Logic Log Manager availability on AWS Marketplace, coupled with the new annual billing option for all Alert Logic solutions, is another step forward in our commitment to provide enterprise-grade security solutions for AWS Cloud users," said Gray Hall, CEO of Alert Logic. "Users can help further secure their AWS environments with just a few clicks, without taxing their environments or depleting their resources."
This article was originally posted “Alert Logic Log Manager Now Available On AWS Marketplace” from Cloud Strategy Magazine.