Acronis® has announced the launch of Acronis Backup Service, a local and cloud backup service with bare metal recovery to any destination or system in the event of a disaster.
Acronis Backup Service (ABS) has solved key data protection challenges with a complete and easy-to-manage service that provides data backup from any source and data recovery to any destination and system. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, this set of powerful solutions enable organizations to capture, store, recover, control and access data in virtual, physical, cloud, and mobile environments — using one centralized web-based management console. ABS backs up physical and virtual servers and workstations to local storage or to Acronis’ secure data centers. Acronis Backup Service also recovers individual files, hard disks as well as entire systems fast and easily. The easy-to-use web interface also reduces your IT team workload so they can focus on the core business of your company.
Key Reasons for users to select Acronis include:
- All-in-one local and cloud backup for ultimate dual protection
- File and disk image backup combined with system recovery to meet specific recovery requirements
- Granular file backup and recovery for critical data
- Easy disk imaging backup for total protection
- Backup of physical and virtual environments for complete coverage
- Any-to-Any migration – P2V, V2V, V2P, P2P for flexibility to recover to any system
- Restore to dissimilar hardware, even VMs with bare-metal restore
- Cloud web-based management for ultimate scalability
- Proven bare-metal recovery to same or dissimilar hardware
“We engineered Acronis Backup Services specifically to support partners and end-users who do not have their own data center but need enterprise-class data protection” said Chris Hilderbrand, vice president, Global Channel Sales, Acronis. “ABS is ideal for distributors and resellers because it allows them to provision cloud backup and recovery services for all leading infrastructure platforms, with no upfront costs and without changing the way they sell and do business.”
With Acronis Backup Service, Acronis Partners will be able to:
- Solve customers’ data protection needs quickly
- Expand service portfolio with cloud backup & recovery today
- Create new revenue streams with zero entry costs
- Reduce churn with local and cloud backup and bare-metal recovery
Acronis Backup Service is designed to improve productivity and be centrally-remotely managed. Services are provided with an affordable subscription forgoing the need for upfront investments in infrastructure. Acronis has Tier IV design regional data centers in US, France, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Japan for optimized location based storage with more added each quarter.
This article was originally posted “Acronis Debuts Cloud-Based Backup Service” from Cloud Strategy Magazine.