Nimbix CEO Addresses "Big Compute" Needs At OnCloud 2015
Steve Hebert will present the Nimbix Cloud Platform during AlwaysOn's Top Company Showcase.
Nimbix has announced that company CEO Steve Hebert will present the company's cloud platform, JARVICE, at theOnCloud 2015 event on February 26 at College of San Mateo, Silicon Valley. The presentation highlights how the Nimbix Cloud is specifically designed for organizations that need more control over their big data and high performance applications without compromising performance or ease-of-use.
Sponsored by AlwaysOn, the annual summit gathers the brightest minds and top entrepreneurs, investors in the business-to-business application and cloud infrastructure space. Nimbix was an ideal fit for content due to its solution offering's ability to optimize Big Data and computational workflows in the Nimbix Cloud.
"Big data needs 'big compute' to be relevant," said Steve Hebert, Nimbix's CEO. "We look forward to addressing this topic with OnCloud 2015 attendees and presenting real-world options with high performance cloud requirements."
In addition, JARVICE allows users to decide which system components and applications run on in-house equipment, and how much of the Nimbix public cloud to leverage for additional scale. Other solution features include, but are not limited to:
- On premises infrastructure for data security and location compliance
- Upstream platform management, ensuring seamless operation/continuous integration of new applications and feature enhancements
- Seamless bursting to Nimbix Cloud for additional compute capacity
- Big data and high-performance functionality, with best performance/ease-of-use for compute-intensive use cases
- Platform-as-a-Service/Software-as-a-Service models, allowing developers and end users to operate from one self-service platform
- 3D Visualization, driving end-to-end workflows while minimizing data transfer
This article was originally posted “Nimbix CEO Addresses "Big Compute" Needs At OnCloud 2015” from Cloud Strategy Magazine.