FortyCloud Builds Virtual Private Network Over The Cloud
FortyCloud lets organizations use the public cloud securely by making their public cloud private.
FortyCloud builds a new virtual private network over any public or hybrid cloud infrastructure deployment, providing a layer of end-to-end security with encryption, firewall, access management and networking. This network can extend to securely connect any remote device, enterprise site or business partner network.
FortyCloud enables organizations safe and smooth migration to the cloud without disruption to end-users, business partners and internal IT systems. In addition, FortyCloud hardens existing security practices by adding authentication, authorization, and logging capabilities.
The main benefits of using FortyCloud:
- Operational efficiency: a comprehensive and integrated security solution that is easy to use and does not require dedicated IT security staff
- Seamless integration: flexible integration options guarantee minimal service interruption
- Scalable solution: grows and adapts according to business needs.
- Reducing TCO: allow organizations to benefit from the public cloud without compromising security
- Compliance: FortyCloud assumes Business Associate role (BAA) for any HIPAA-covered entities
This article was originally posted “FortyCloud Builds Virtual Private Network Over The Cloud” from Cloud Strategy Magazine.