Legrand North America® has introduced a new cabinet as part of its ongoing effort to enable digital buildings and edge computing: the vertical wall-mount cabinet.
The new vertical wall cabinets offer a versatile, low-profile solution with comprehensive flexibility to fit system needs today and as technology evolves.
Legrand’s vertical wall-mount cabinets are a cost-effective solution that offers flexibility, versatility and accessibility — ideal for digital building and IoT applications. Their unique design allows mounting of equipment where needed, without taking up valuable floor space. They also offer:
- A configurable platform that mounts equipment vertically, minimizing the cabinet’s protrusion from the wall compared to traditional wall-mount cabinets
- Component mounting flexibility to tailor the cabinet for the needs of the system, including modular options for mounting equipment of varied sizes and form factors
- Fixed and pivoting mounting rail options that include 12-24 threaded and cage nut mounting options
- Ability to mount small computing devices: Backpans available in various overall depths and heights
- Two door options to enable the desired level of system security