Power Distribution, Inc. To Exhibit At 7x24 Spring Conference
The company will showcase its busway system.
Power Distribution, Inc. has announced that the company will be highlighting its highly engineered PowerWave 2 Busway System solution at 7x24 Exchange 2017 Spring Conference. The next generation PowerWave 2 Busway System’s innovative coupler technology is the perfect complement to the conference’s “Challenge for Change - End to-End Reliability: Mission Critical Facilities” theme.
The 7x24 Exchange 2017 Spring Conference is the premier data center event for IT and facility managers seeking to optimize power for mission-critical facilities while also improving safety during maintenance procedures. At the event, PDI will feature the PowerWave 2 Busway System and its:
- Smallest “Keep-Out Area” coupler design
- Lowest operating temperature increase
- Easily deployed busway rails
- Highly configurable 128 Amp Tap Off Box units
- Pro-active power usage/availability management
- Finger-safe busway isolation from live busrail conductors
- ETL Approved live, tool-less Tap Off Box installation
“With our industry-leading innovations, PDI is uniquely positioned to provide power management and protection solutions for mission-critical electronic and communication networks,” said Anand Krishna, VP Product Management, PDI. “We look forward to meeting 7x24 Exchange conference attendees and sharing our power insights that continue to improve data center operations.”