Aisle Containment Systems from Legrand
The Contain-IT™ FLEX is designed to reduce both operating costs and carbon footprint in data centers.
Legrand’s Contain-IT FLEX is a new aisle containment system designed to maximize energy efficiency in data centers while eliminating many of the shortcomings that are associated with traditional containment solutions.
The Contain-IT FLEX solution is composed of pre-fabricated, stocked modular components that can be configured or field-adapted to any environment, eliminating the need for custom engineering and long lead times. The system offers airflow integrity greater than 97.5%, helping eliminate bypass airflow and recirculation, mitigating over-temperature alarms and equipment shut-downs that occur due to thermal over-load.
Legrand’s Contain-IT FLEX is a cost-effective system that offers horizontal and vertical solutions, ideal for hot aisle, cold aisle, or stratification applications. It has multiple support methods, including ceiling-supported with threaded rod, cabinet-supported or via Cablofil® basket tray. It also offers:
- Modular, flexible components for maximum adaptability
- Pre-configured aisle kits with single part numbers
- Configure to order for non-uniform aisles
- Snap-fit for efficient installation
- Minimal installation time
- Ability to support 8 pounds per linear foot of auxiliary equipment
- The ability to overcome obstacles including building columns; city-scape aisles; gaps in rows; overhead cable management; overhead trades; and in-row cooling