Provision Data Services Signs Global IP Networks
The company will be an anchor tenant in Provision’s downtown Dallas data center.
Provision Data Services (Provision) has announced Global IP Networks, Inc. has selected Provision’s downtown Dallas data center to support the company’s expanding customer base. Global IP will serve as Provision’s second anchor tenant within the 137,000-sq-ft data center located at 2020 Live Oak Street in Dallas’ Central Business District (CBD).
“In making our decision, we toured numerous data centers in the Dallas area,” said Reyner Natahamidjaja, president of Global IP Networks, Inc. “Ultimately, we selected Provision not only because of the facility and competitive pricing, but also because the data center unites maximum availability, density and efficiency, along with access to a low-latency network in
Provision is the only large-floor space provider with wholesale availability in the Dallas CBD offering users:
- A double-contingency electrical delivery system from Oncor that serves the high-density load of the CBD.
- Double-contingency design assures uninterrupted service in the event of the loss of one or two network feeders or transformers.
- 14 MW of utility power with scalability to increased capacity.
- Multiple networks serve Provision.
- Tier 3 conformality, SAS 70 Type 2, SSAE 16 SOC I and SOC II compliance.
- Flexible colocation space for single tenant floors; private, locked cages and suites all build-to-suit for unique user requirements.
- Up to 10,000 sq ft of contiguous space with wholesale colocation options.
- Two separate telecom Meet-Me-Rooms with divergent entryways.
- 24x7 on-site personnel, along with 12-foot perimeter walls with security fencing enclosing generator yard, and multi-factor access control systems.
“We are thrilled to have Global IP join as an anchor tenant in our newest data center facility,” said David Tordoff, chief operating officer at Provision. “Global IP’s selection of our infrastructure speaks to the differentiated levels of service we provide enterprise users. The 2020 Live Oak data center offers customers fault-tolerant, high availability data center space within the Tier 3 structure.”