JLL is offering a data center powered shell for lease located at 1200 White Street in Atlanta's West End. The former 360 Networks site is a 280,000 sq ft data center powered shell located in Atlanta’s fiber-rich West End submarket. The neighborhood boasts several colocation and carrier operations.
The 15+ acre site can accommodate a variety of data center users who prefer to control their own operations — 36,000 sq ft secure suites to the entire floor plate of 260,000 sq ft. Access to two separate Georgia Power substations and power capacity make 1200 White Street ideal for mission critical use. 1200 White Street’s high ceilings, heavy floor loading, and concrete structure and roof further enhances its data center appeal.
The power situation is unique for Atlanta — 1200 White Street is able to be fed from two separate Georgia Power utility substations creating highly sought after power redundancy
- Power rates below the national average
- Access to an underground aquifer for efficient cooling
- Physical areas dedicated for support equipment
- Secured perimeter with on-site security personnel & two gated entrances
- High-end loft-like office space