Eaton’s new 5P rackmount compact uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is designed to deliver enterprise class battery backup power for edge computing environments, network closets, and computer rooms. The new mounting options in the 5P rackmount compact UPS enable greater deployment flexibility for customers, making it an ideal solution for footprint-dependent installations.
Eaton’s 5P rackmount compact UPS offers a range of benefits and features, including:
- Advanced control with Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager™ (IPM) software, allowing for remote management (remote power-off and remote on/off features) and integration into leading virtualization platforms
- Two-post, four-post and wall-mount hardware rail kit, providing customers with flexibility for deployment
- A compact footprint that saves valuable equipment space and allows for deployment in tight spaces
- More outlets to allow users to power more IT equipment
- Intelligent load segment controls enabling remote reboot and outlet-level monitoring
Eaton’s 5P rackmount compact UPS joins Eaton’s existing 5P UPS product family, delivering reliable backup power with an efficiency rating of up to 96 percent. With ENERGY STAR® qualified models, the 5P product line features a graphical LCD display, allowing users to view UPS status in a single glance.
Report Abusive Comment