CPI To Deliver In-Depth Tutorial On Facilities Design At 2016 BICSI Fall Conference
Company to also reveal Clik-Nut™, a new tool-less cage nut.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) is hosting an informative, three-hour tutorial on data center design at the 2016 BICSI Fall Conference & Exhibition, Sept. 11 – 15 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. New product releases will also be on display at CPI Booth #605.
Ian Seaton, CPI Global Technology Consultant, will conduct “Data Center Temperature Design Tutorial” on Tuesday, Sept. 12 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. CST. The instructive, comprehensive session will provide attendees with steps on how to apply ASHRAE environmental guidelines for data communications equipment, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) flow charts and BICSI-002 best practices to an actual design project.
Additionally, CPI will be in the exhibit hall, displaying its state-of-the-art data center solutions that protect technology investments.
• RMR Industrial Enclosure – stores and protects technology equipment in harsh environments, delivering innovation, configurability, quality and value with a breadth of integrated system components
• Clik-Nut™ Hardware Kit – reduces installation time by at least 70 percent, while maintaining the same strength and reliability as a standard cage nut
• Adjustable Cable Runway – features unique, highly adaptable, movable Cross Members, creating a flexible point-to-point pathway for network cabling anywhere it enters or exits the pathway
• Two-Post Rack – supports equipment and cabling with unsurpassed strength, stability and durability
• Cable Management – organizes and maintains the cables and cords that provide the support, reliability and flexibility needed to sustain and grow network capabilities