D-Link® has announced immediate availability of the 10-Port 10-Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Switch (DXS-1100-10TS), expanding its family of popular 10GbE Smart Managed switches. The powerful DXS-1100-10TS delivers 10-Gigabit Ethernet, ensuring that high bandwidth demand can be fulfilled easily and providing device flexibility across networks. With a groundbreaking price point, the DXS-1100-10TS provides a cost-effective and feature-rich solution for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), government agencies, and educational facilities.
This product offers essential switching features found in D-Link’s line of Smart Managed switches, including extensive Layer 2 switching options, energy savings, and easy management tools. With eight 10GBASE-T copper ports and two 10GbE fiber SFP+ ports, the new DXS-1100-10TS is ideal for use as a network aggregation device, in server farms, or even for specialized 10-Gigabit to desktop applications. The DXS-1100-10TS also includes specific features designed for video surveillance and Voice over IP (VOIP) deployments, including Auto Surveillance VLAN (ASV) and Auto Voice VLAN support.
“As a leading provider of networking solutions, D-Link is invested in providing cost-effective and reliable tools required for high performance business networks,” said Steven Olen, director of product marketing, D-Link Systems, Inc. “Business networks require high-speeds and excellent performance, and D-Link’s family of 10GbE Smart Managed Switches provide 10-Gigabit connectivity at prices today’s SMBs can afford.”
For smart and flexible management, the DXS-1100-10TS offers powerful switch management functions, featuring an intuitive web based graphical user interface that allows network managers to remotely control their network down to the port level. In addition, the switch supports Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics to help network administrators find and solve network problems quickly and easily.
Additional benefits include:
- Advanced security features: Network Administrators can limit network access to authorized devices only and save bandwidth in network throughput with tools including Static MAC, Storm Control and IGMP Snooping
- Energy savings: Innovative D-Link Green features help conserve energy without sacrificing performance and reduce operating costs
- Bandwidth control: Reserves bandwidth based on a per port basis for important functions that require larger bandwidth or have a higher priority
- Smart and flexible management: Powerful switch management functions via a web interface, enabling network administrators to network down to the port level
- Limited lifetime warranty: D-Link’s series of 10GbE switches carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty, furthering D-Link’s commitment to product quality and long-term customer confidence