Kohler Bolsters Its Diesel Mobile Generator Line
New additions — 90REOZT4 and 120REOZT4 — are designed to deliver Kohler’s quality, reliability, and flexibility.
Kohler Power Systems is adding two new models to its robust line of diesel-powered mobile generators. The 90REOZT4 and 120REOZT4 offer flexible options to meet end users’ needs and feature Kohler’s unrivaled quality and reliability. The Tier 4 Final generator models are built to withstand the elements, run long hours in prime and standby applications, and meet all EPA emission standards.
“The 90REOZT4 and 120REOZT4 offer quiet and reliable operation while delivering dependable power wherever it’s needed,” said Anne Feudner, product manager for Kohler Power Systems. “Backed by our premium three-year warranty, the two new models are the sixth and seventh option within our award winning Tier 4 Final diesel and gaseous mobile generator lineup. And, like all previous models, they’re compatible with our recently launched mobile paralleling box.”
Both the 90REOZT4 and 120REOZT4 are EPA emission certified for non-road use and are equipped with a rugged DOT-certified trailer and patented durable enclosure for easy maintenance. Nothing is attached to the enclosure; all wiring and connections are through the back of the unit, making it easy to remove the entire enclosure for fast engine access. Both units use John Deere Tier 4 Final 4.5L engines that help lower operating costs with efficient performance and fuel savings. Kohler’s complete diesel mobile generator line will feature nine models, with the remaining two scheduled to launch later this year.
The 90REOZT4 is capable of a 78-85 kW standby rating, 70-76 kW prime rating and 62-69 kW continuous rating. The 120REOZT4 achieves a 95-105 kW standby rating, 90-96 kW prime rating and 79-89 kW continuous rating.
Both models integrate user-friendly features to deliver straightforward operation and dependable performance in the field, including:
- A heavy-duty air cleaner with restriction indicator
- Fuel tanks sized for 24-hour runtime
- External emergency stop
- Stainless steel door latches and hinges
- Two-way fuel valve to easily switch from onboard to external fuel sources
- Three position selector switch
- A cold weather package that includes block and battery heaters
- A convenient single point lifting eye
- Durable steel sound-attenuating housing with quiet operation of 69 dB(A) at 7 m (23ft.) at full load
Advanced Digital Controller
The Kohler Decision-Maker 3500 digital controller, featured on the 90REOZT4 and 120REOZT4 generators, provides intuitive displays and keypad functions, plus advanced network communications for remote monitoring. Other features include:
- Parallel capable system with an easy-to-read 4.3-inch LED backlit color graphic LCD display
- Remote-start and remote-stop convenience
- Potted circuit board and sealed connectors to protect against environmental conditions
- Auto-sensors on the selector switch setting, eliminating the need to program voltage changes
- Voltage, current, frequency and power monitoring
- Analog inputs, warnings and faults monitoring