Wall-Mount Cabinets from Chatsworth Products
The enclosure is designed to protect and secure IT equipment at smaller worksites.
Chatsworth Products recently released the new Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet, designed to protect and secure network and telecommunications equipment in remote or smaller locations.
Featuring a compact, strong design and easy assembly, the Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet supports the temperature thresholds of equipment by optimizing airflow through a basic, punched ventilation system.
Key features include:
- Unique slot-and-hook system offers swift assembly in less than 15 minutes
- Six partially assembled panels shipped in a “flatpack” carton allow easy maneuvering around jobsites
- Vents on top and bottom provide airflow
- Optional accessories, fan kits or perforated door options are available for improved airflow
- Hinged door is equipped with standard keyed lock, with an option upgrade to Electronic Locking System 1000
- Pair of 19-in. EIA mounting rails are adjustable in depth
- Available in a variety of sizes, styles and upgrades