GSMI announces the return of the Green Data Center Conference (GDCON), this February 23rd-25th to San Diego for the seventh year gathering the best and brightest speakers in the data center industry to present best practices and featured corporate case studies, including eBay, Yahoo!, Verizon, and Hewlett-Packard.
#GDCON is a leading Data Center Conference, with case studies and live tours. The conference assembles engineers, analysts, researchers, corporate upper management, and industry thought leaders to discuss latest trends in data center retrofits and how to measure innovative strategies for improved efficiency. This year’s event will focus on implementation of energy efficiency strategies, emerging design trends, and meeting green requirements through retrofitting.
Featured speakers include:
- Serena DeVito, data center engineer, eBay Inc.
- Brett Illers, senior program manager of Energy & Sustainability Strategy, Yahoo! Inc.
- John Peterson, HP Critical Facilities Services, HP
- Kevin Donovan, data center manager, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Jim VanGIlder, director of Thermal Analytics, Schneider-Electric
- Steve Aguirre, Data Center Operations & Services, UC Berkeley
GSMI is excited to work with great companies for the event and have the brightest minds in the data center industry included in the program at #GDCON San Diego this year. As companies seek to improve their data center facilities, this conference will facilitate in connecting executives to their peers and cultivating a community-backed green building movement. It has become vital for them to explore new technologies, discuss emerging trends, and analyze overall industry perspectives.
To register, visit http://greendatacenterconference.com/.