Green House Data has announced the formal launch of the company’s Channel Partner Program. While many data center companies are taking a commodity style approach to winning and retaining new business, Green House Data’s service-first methodology is proving to be a more sustainable model for high growth VARs and MSPs of all sizes.
“At CORE we embrace cloud and virtualization strategies everyday to best support our customers, but there’s no room for ‘virtual’ when it comes to customer service, where layers of robots can stand between you and your mission critical infrastructure,” said Scott Anderson, president and CEO of CORE Business Services, an award winning, high-growth MSP located in Southern Oregon.
As channel partners look to expand their services and widen their customer bases, high touch support is critical to reduce customer churn in an increasingly competitive market.
“Over the years we’ve tried partnering with other providers, but we’ve never received the service levels we get with Green House Data. We’ve been able to more than double our disaster recovery business in the last year, and for our healthcare customers, we get out-of-the box HIPAA compliance expertise; both of those continue to be massive selling points for us as an MSP,” said Anderson.
Benefits partners can expect to receive from the Green House Data program include:
- 15 Minute “Hear from a Human” response time SLA
- Proactive, best-fit assessments that align IT objectives to your infrastructure spend
- Flexible partnership options including White Label, Reseller, and Agent models to fit your exact needs
- Nationwide service with a local feel from seven regional locations growing
- The only retail data center to rank on EPA’s Top 30 Tech & Telecom list of the largest green power purchasers
“This is a watershed moment for us to share such high levels of service with the channel community,” said Shawn Mills, CEO of Green House Data. “Now MSPs and VARs of any size can both take advantage of and pass along the benefits of high-human-touch infrastructure to their customers to power the IT services that empower their customers.”